The German International College offers the following services:
- Advice and support for visa applications
- Resident’s permit for the duration of the programme
- Approx. 36 hours of language and specialised teaching
- Placement in suitable internships
- Final examinations
- Familiarisation of the students with the university they wish to attend
- Accommodation in single rooms on the Kleve Campus
- Free use of kitchen and kitchen facilities
- Free use of washing machines
- Use of driers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private medical, accident and third-party insurance
- 24/7 support and availability by professional, qualified (pedagogic) staff
- Local public transport ticket
- Excursion to one of the European metropoles (Paris, Hamburg, Berlin, Amsterdam …)
- Transfer from Düsseldorf Airport (transfer from Amsterdam, Cologne, and Frankfurt is also possible, subject to a surcharge)
The journey to the campus and meals are not included in the programmes fees.
Students of the German International College do not have to create a blocked account for the visa application: the programme sponsor provides proof of the student’s liquidity concerning the visa obtainment.
The fee for students of the German International College programme, covering the standard duration (10 to 12 months; starting in October 2018), amounts to €19,800. The placement in internships is free of charge.
The full fees can be paid in two instalments: the first instalment of €9,000 is due upon acceptance into the GIC programme. You will be granted provisional admission and can apply for your visa once this instalment was received. The second instalment of €10,800 is due as soon as the visa was issued.
Upon request, SETI would be happy to inform you regarding scholarship opportunities.
Participants with appropriate prior knowledge can begin the programme in February – subject to a reduced study period and a fee of €12,000.